I am another person that was taken by Cancun best fares,those heartless jerks, but i think i found them!I got the fax that i originally fell for back in December, but recently before i discovered i had been taken when i tried to book my prepaid vacation, i got another fax at work from a different company 'corporate travel' I called and am almost positive same scam!

this one for orlando, bahamas cruise and mexico. this number is 18772876950 i even called pretending to be a different 'customer' and same 45 day notice, same 'oh let me talk to my manager, yes there's only one left but you have to book now' supposedly they are based out of daytona and i've got two names.

the old 800 numbers (18006701823 and 18004573721) have either been disconnected or are now phone sex advertisements. i got thru on a different number (18007312461) and played dumb inquiring about travel deals, but as soon as i brought up the name cancun best fares, i was promptly transferred to a non answered extension.

complete bull!

i plan to take all of this to my employer's legal department to see what they can do as i work in a very large healthcare facility, i'm sure i'm not the only employee who was duped!

Had an Experience with Cancun Best Fares?

Comments